anneanne

when i have nothing else to do

Thursday, September 30, 2004

The OC

I have been very careful with my new shoes. Inside the MRT or bus, I'm always afraid somebody would step on them. You have to understand, it's gamuza.

This morning, while inside Jell, a man came inside and walked like he was drunk. As if the 3-foot-wide aisle wasn't enough space, he stepped on my shoe! I let out an 'Oh Shit!' which, for me, was kinda loud (I think I scared the man). But I guess only the people seated 1 row in front and behind me heard. Then I realized, it's probably not his fault. The bus was moving already anyway. Then I felt sorry.

I'm not gonna buy any more gamuza shoes. They drive me crazy.

6 Comments:

Blogger anneanne said...

obsessive-compulsive =) alam mo yung movie na "As Good As It Gets"? super nakaka-relate ako doon. weird no?

10/01/2004 4:22 PM  
Blogger min said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10/03/2004 7:33 PM  
Blogger min said...

heyee anne! :D finally, i got to see your blog :) technology really never runs out of ways so friendly friendster friends can keep in touch with each other :D

ingat lagi!

10/03/2004 7:43 PM  
Blogger aids said...

ok gets ko na OC hehehe... weird nga joke lang. akala ko yung series na the OC. Sige ingat sa gamuza shoes mo :)

10/04/2004 9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Im doing some research into badminton rule as part of a college degree course. I found some people to provide input via http://www.people-connection.co.uk/badminton.html but I need to contact others. Any ideas?
Regards

1/28/2006 10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Im doing some research into badminton raquet as part of a college degree course. I found some people to provide input via http://www.people-connection.co.uk/badminton.html but I need to contact others. Any ideas?
Regards

1/28/2006 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home