anneanne

when i have nothing else to do

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Fever

So after almost 10 days, I finally got to post again. I had to go on sick leave to be able to have the time to do so?

I was only kidding about not going to work to watch the finale of TAR. Yesterday, I woke up with my right tonsil swollen. Then last night, I was already feverish. Talk about right timing. I'm supposed to still be sleeping, but no. I might as well watch TAR, right? Hehehe! I have the whole afternoon to sleep anyway. That is unless I'm obliged to stay online and work.

3 Comments:

Blogger ShutterAddict said...

buti pa ikaw napanood mo live yung tar!

get well soon...

9/22/2004 3:14 PM  
Blogger aids said...

Pahinga ka anne!

9/22/2004 6:21 PM  
Blogger anneanne said...

Thanks! =D

9/24/2004 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home