anneanne

when i have nothing else to do

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Olympic Badminton Club

Last night, baby played with 3 other friends in this badminton place in Libis (beside Dampa). I didn't play because I didn't really feel like it (and yes, I am an amateur compared to them, that I might just end up wasting their time and money playing with me). Besides, 4 players are better than 5. That way, they can maximize what they're paying for. The place is so big! It has 20 taraflex courts, and is well-ventilated. They have this mini-caf that's airconditioned and has a tv, tuned in to Channel 2, so I got to watch Kris Aquino in Hiram.

Teriyaki Boy vs. Ebisu vs. Rai Rai Ken
But before playing badminton, and because I wanted to eat jap, baby and I went to City Walk to look for a jap resto. As we were about to lose hope in finding one, we spotted Ebisu. Yey! Ordered Sukiyaki, and a variety of Maki. Ebisu doesn't serve Ramen, and it's was big disappointment for baby. But have their specialty maki, Ebisu Roll, which had scallops, and which was good, but was a bit too salty. I guess Rai Rai Ken is still better. For the same price, you can get more and mas masarap ang maki (california, shake, etc.) nila. I'm not even gonna talk about Teriyaki Boy's maki. They have good Chicken Teriyaki, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home