anneanne

when i have nothing else to do

Friday, September 24, 2004

Ask the Fruitcake Lady

I'm back at work. Should've gone to the office yesterday because I worked the whole day anyway. Lagot ako sa sister ko, inubos ko yata yung prepaid internet credits namin na binili nya for Ragnarok...

Something's wrong with my stomach today. It's been making weird sounds, I'm afraid my seatmates would hear.

Baby and I chanced upon the Fruitcake Lady while watching The Tonight Show With Jay Leno early this week. Nakakatawa sha! She's 93 years old, answers any question asked of her. Believe me, she's no-nonsense! Check out some of her videos from http://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Tonight_Show_with_Jay_Leno/ fruitcake_lady/fruitcake_lady_page2.shtml =)

3 Comments:

Blogger eye said...

how's your tummy, lesly has been having tummy probs for 4 days now.

tamang-tama, friday na ngayon at medyo petiks na, i'm gonna check out that fruit cake lady hehe!

a nice weekend to you and pau ;-)

9/24/2004 6:47 PM  
Blogger anneanne said...

nag-ok na sha nung hapon hehehe =)

saya mo naman jan, eye! gusto ko yung cliffsof moher, ang ganda!

9/28/2004 1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Im carrying out a study into some aspects of Badminton such as 'badminton club'. I need to find volunteers to help. I've used http://www.people-connection.co.uk/badminton.html but I need more contributors. Any ideas on where to look?
Rgds

1/28/2006 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home