anneanne

when i have nothing else to do

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

anima christi

this has been playing in my mind all day:

ANIMA CHRISTI

Soul of Christ, sanctify me.

Body of Christ, save me.

Water from the side of Christ, wash me.

Passion of Christ, give me strength.

Hear me Jesus, hide me in Thy wounds,

That I may never leave Thy side.

From all the evil that surrounds me, defend me.

And when the call of death arrives, bid me come to Thee,

That I may praise Thee with Thy saints, forever.


do you also know the song?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi... as i googled "makati swimming lessons" i came across your blog... can i ask where had your lessons tnx

1/15/2007 6:44 PM  
Blogger anneanne said...

hi grace!

we had them at makati sports club, which is at Leviste St. the school is under Bert Lozada.

hope you'll enjoy as much as we did!

1/19/2007 7:24 PM  
Blogger gemma said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4/10/2007 9:48 PM  
Blogger gemma said...

hi anne! it's sushi, one of ur wedding coordinators hehehe! came across ur blog thru april :)

and yes, i know this song by heart!

4/10/2007 9:50 PM  
Blogger anneanne said...

hi, sushi! it's been a while! hope everything's well with you =)

5/06/2007 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home