anneanne

when i have nothing else to do

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Christmas Bells Are Ringing


had our final exam in german class this morning. puyat ako from cramming, as useless. once a crammer, always a crammer. overall the exam was easy, at least easier than i expected. thanks to mein mann, who taught me pa kahit thru ym lang. ano kaya grade ko. anyway, here's our class picture. like in ALL of my class pictures, i am seated in front. consuelo na lang na mukha akong maputi.

gush, 22 days till christmas! how time files! bazaar ako tomorrow with my officemate. sana madami ako makita. i'm afraid baka ma-convince ako to buy kikay stuff for myself! resist i must.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aybee said...

wow, congrats on your german lessons! I am continuing my classes also this January for communicative finnish, that way I learn how to speak it more.

By the way... somebody in your class looks familiar, the one on the left. Jehan, she used to be my highschool classmate. heheh, small world!

12/07/2005 3:40 AM  
Blogger anneanne said...

hey ivy!

haven't mentioned to romy that i plan to take up intensive german next sem. sana pumayag.

yes, si jehan hehehe! small world nga!

12/08/2005 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home